Dr. Japhlet Leomil R. Aranas
Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Aranas is certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (Certificate of Added Qualification), the only recognized certification for hair restoration surgery, he is one of the few hundreds and a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), the largest hair restoration education society in the world that holds the highest standards of medical practice, medical ethics, and research in the medical hair restoration industry. He trained and worked with the industry’s leading hair restoration surgeons.
He completed his post-graduate medical residency at Loyola University - Cook County Hospital and obtained a Diplomate in Family Medicine. He completed his undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Science in Biology and Doctor of Medicine at De La Salle University and maintains certificates on two board examinations.
His surgical areas of expertise are Microscopic Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Excision (FUE). He is dedicated to providing an ethical, honest and realistic recommendations.
“Alopecia or hair loss is a common complaint that is a manifestation of a wide array of disorder; thus, diagnosis of hair loss can be challenging. In order to prevent the risk of misdiagnosis and unnecessary procedure, I believe that this medical condition must be managed by a well-trained, licensed physician in this field. Hair transplant procedure is not for everyone, and it is imperative that each patient is educated about the pathophysiology of the different types of hair loss and the different management options available.”
Seminars / Continuing Medical Education
- ISHRS 30th World Congress 2022 - Hybrid - Panama City, Panama
- ISHRS 29th World Congress 2021 - Hybrid - Lisbon, Portugal
- ISHRS 28th World Congress 2020 - Virtual
- ISHRS 27th World Congress 2019 - Bangkok, Thailand
- ISHRS 26th World Congress 2018 - Los Angeles, CA
- 11th Annual Hair Transplant 360 Workshop 2019 - St. Louis, MO
- 9th Annual Hair Transplant 360 Workshop 2017 - St. Louis, MO
- ACLS / CPR 2018-2019 Certification